Submitting an Article Online
Sorry, submissions are temporarily disabled for this journal
- Article: Between 2000-8000 words
- Title: Approximately eight words
- Abstract: Not more than 100 words
- Articles must be typed, double spaced and single-sided and numbered using Arial font size 10
- Title of the article should be Arial font size 14
- Title page must include the names, titles, degrees, affiliations and correspondence information for all authors
- Tables and figures should be printed in separate pages and should be numbered in the order in which they are referred to in the text, e.g. (Table 1), (Figure 1)
- All acronyms used repeatedly should be cited in its entirety along with abbreviation in parentheses on first reference. e.g. National Centre for Advanced Studies (NCAS). All subsequent citations should use only the abbreviation
- The journal uses footnotes rather than endnotes
- Place footnote number at the end of the sentence in which it appears
- References to other publications should be complete and in Harvard style of referencing
(See http://www.ncas.lk for further information)
- Manuscripts may be submitted electronically on a CD or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org preferably in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) or Open Document Format (.odf)
- All submitted manuscripts are subject to peer editorial review and revision; those that are accepted will be edited according to journal standards
- The journal will consider manuscripts submitted for publication with the understanding that they have not been published or accepted for publication elsewhere
Ensure that the following are supplied with the article
- Author details in full
- A word count
- An abstract of 100 words (Approximately)
- Between 02-06 keywords
- References (as applicable) in Harvard style
- Tables (as applicable) numbered using Roman numerals and mentioned in the text
- Figures (as applicable) numbered using Arabic numerals and mentioned in the text.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 10-point Arial font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.